Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I think I may have about one or two readers. I should have more--I will have more! I guess the fact that I haven't written in this blog in over three months is part of the problem. I haven't stopped crafting in that time though! I've been working on some jewelry. I have about 12 solid pieces of classy earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. Slowly, I am getting them up on the store.

Speaking of the store, my cousin-in-law, Collette, bought one of my purses off me today. I was so excited to see an email from Etsy and PayPal about the order. She purchased one of my cutest beauties. It is a little springtime purse with turquoise sugar skulls and pinkish hearts.

Oh! And last week I finally sent the XL version of "i can count to pink" clutch to the wonderful Veronica. She asked me to custom design her a larger version of that clutch. It came out very roomy and cute. I hope she likes it.



Until tomorrow...

angela.

No comments: