Thursday, April 30, 2009

questions

So, I am sitting here at a Starbucks in Oceanside trying to figure out what I am going to do with this blog, as well as Attribute. Tomorrow I plan on buying a domain name, in hopes making things a little more legit. I tried to play with iWeb today, but I just can't find a template that I really like. I wish that program allowed its users to be a little more creative. Maybe I just haven't figured it out fully yet though.

I have so many questions I need to figure out and answer for myself. Do I want just a blog as my website? That seems to be popular these days in the craft world. Or do I want a full website with a simple blog to compliment it?

I really wish I could figure out how to be more creative with iWeb. I used to be so good with websites many years ago, but I have lost my spark with HTML since then. I wish the interweb was like my sewing machine. I am decent with that now.