Saturday, February 16, 2008

hearts after valentine's

So I am finally going to use this blog. I promise.

Since my boyfriend left for deployment last month, I've been crafting now more than ever. I should write about it.

For some reason I haven't been in the mood to make anything big. Instead, the past couple of days, I've plopped myself in front of the television and cut out little felt hearts. I finally practiced some embroidery from Doodle Stitching instead of just browsing through all the cute projects like I always do.



I made four heart shaped hair snap clips and one brooch. Making these while watching Lost was my St. Valentine's Day treat to myself. And now that my boyfriend is somewhere on a ship somewhere in the middle of the Asian Pacific, these cute little hearts brightened my day.

<3 angela

1 comment: