Friday, February 22, 2008

oh so popular skinny jeans


DSCN0636
Originally uploaded by attribute by angela

I'm not sure if you know this, but I have been so disappointed with the cast of Project Runway. Season 4 really has no one that stands out to me. I love Christian, but all in all, no one can compare to those from Season 2.

So, I spent this afternoon running around Oceanside trying to find Season 2 of Project Runway on DVD. After going to Best Buy, Target, and Suncoast (only to discover it has shut down), finally Barnes & Noble proudly carried this DVD set. I was so excited.

I've been wanting to turn my old pairs of jeans into skinny jeans for a while, but I've been to scared. I put on my new Project Runway DVDs for inspiration and got to work on an old baggy pair of Sevens. The finish product is to the right. It kind of puckers in the thigh, but I am happy with my outcome.

No comments: